You’re ready to go gluten free. The decision is made. It’s time to take back control of your health.
But right now you’re feeling OVERWHELMED about all there is to learn. Your body is screaming out telling you to do something now, so there’s no time to waste researching, making mistakes, or wondering if you are doing it right.
Does this sound like how you FEEL?
YOU ARE BATTLING A CHRONIC HEALTH CONDITION
Your chronic health condition is not normal. You do not have to accept them as a normal part of life. The bloating, diarrhea, constipation, feeling of fullness even when you haven’t eaten, and the gas….it’s not normal. The eczema, headaches, fatigue, and foggy brain isn’t normal either.
YOU ARE DEALING WITH AN AUTOIMMUNE CONDITION
Things just keep getting worse. First you had the chronic health conditions that were nagging you and persisting but now it’s magnified into something else. Your body is attacking itself. Anything you eat triggers a reaction.
YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO OVERCOME LEAKY GUT SYNDROME
There is something seriously wrong with your digestion. Your stomach feels distended. You can’t lose the weight. You are developing food allergies. You feel inflamed. You feel like anything you eat triggers a reaction in your body.
YOU JUST DON’T FEEL GOOD WHEN YOU EAT GLUTEN
Your body is talking to you. It started out as a whisper, but lately it’s gotten a lot louder. And you feel like your body is just screaming out to stop. You’ve started to pay attention to what you are eating and you think there is a link to when you eat gluten containing foods like bread, pizza, and pasta.
YOU ARE SEEKING OPTIMAL HEALTH
Your goal is to feel amazing. To feel awesome. To feel healthy. To feel full of energy. To be able to live your life fully because you have a healthy body that allows you to experience all of life.
GLUTEN FREE AND LOVING IT™, WITH REAL, WHOLE FOODS THAT HEAL
A 1-to-1 Coaching Program
This coaching program is right up your alley, if:
- You want to go gluten free and are ready to make the shift by taking some serious action
- You are new or nearly new to gluten free eating
- You want to educate yourself fast so you can start reaping the benefits
- You want expert guidance from someone who can get you to the next level
- You want to use food to heal your body – eat the right stuff, eliminate the bad stuff
- You want someone to help you transform your health
- You want a culinary nutrition expert on your team
- You want someone to support your transition to gluten free living
- You want someone to guide you and answer your questions along the way
- You want someone who has done the research and will teach you what you need to know
- You are swimming in a sea of overwhelm and need help finding your way
- You have considered going gluten free in the past but felt overwhelmed by learning how to do it
- OR you’ve tried going gluten free in the past, found it too challenging and fell off the wagon
- You need help shifting your mindset from an “I CAN’T GO GLUTEN FREE” to “I CAN BE GLUTEN FREE and LOVE IT!
- You want to experience optimal health
- You are frustrated with your current state of health (and/or health practitioners)
This coaching program is also for you, if:
- You have a chronic health condition you want to resolve, have an autoimmune condition or suspect you have leaky gut/intestinal permeability
- Your chronic, pesky health conditions might include:
- abdominal pain
- skin rashes
- foggy brain
- chronic fatigue
- tingling of the fingertips
- numbness in hands and feet
- You have a thyroid condition
- You want to upgrade your health and feel you are sensitive in some way to gluten (have Celiac Disease, NCGS, or Wheat Allergy)
- You have been diagnosed with Celiac Disease and need support making the gluten free transition
- You have been diagnosed or suspect a wheat allergy
- You have been diagnosed or suspect to have Non Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
- You just don’t feel good when you eat wheat and similar gluten containing grains
What you want to feel is OPTIMAL HEALTH!
You want the FREEDOM to eat and NOT REACT!
What’s the big deal?
Let me tell you something about the decision you are about to make. It will CHANGE your life. You will feel better.
It’s not YOU. It’s the GLUTEN.
For years, I had arthritis throughout my body. From my shoulder blades all the way down to the bottom of my feet.
When I would wake up in the morning and step out of bed, my feet literally felt like they were eggshells cracking on contact. I couldn’t use my hand to write without extreme pain in my fingers. Laying down in bed made my spine feel as though it was breaking. Opening doors in the morning was difficult as I lost the strength in my hands. Sometimes my elbows hurt. Other times my knees. How could this be?
At the time I was in my early 20s and already felt like I was 80. <<<which by the way, now knowing what I know, I don’t think an 80 year old even has to feel that way>>>
I thought something was wrong with me.
Then I met an ayurvedic practitioner who encouraged me to give up the gluten.
Life changed from that moment and I found my health again. I no longer have ANY of the pain I described above. It all went away.
And it can go away for you too. I’ll meet you halfway and help you find the same solution.
Think about how you want to feel?
Let me remind you one more time. It’s not you. It’s the gluten (well…it’s really the gliadin, but we’ll get into that later).
What would it feel like to no longer have those chronic, pesky health conditions? How would life be better for you?
- Find your “new normal”
- Chronic, pesky health conditions that used to be normal may begin to fade away
- Your energy will increase
- Your digestion will improve
- Your skin will improve
- Your mood will improve
- You will feel better overall
- You will be excited to eat instead of scared that you will react negatively
- Your relationship with food will strengthen
- You will get in touch with the signs your body is sending you – when it feels good, and when it feels bad
- You will get back in touch with your body’s signals
- You will feel confident that you can change your health for the better
Here is what you get:
You will receive FOUR, 1-hour Video Skype Sessions (Weekly or Bi-Weekly Sessions), Email Support, Homework and Downloadable PDF guides.
Here’s the breakdown:
Session 1 – Mindset and Foundation Building + Meal Plan Done With You
You can go gluten free. It’s actually quite easy. The biggest road block you will encounter is the voice in your own head. The next road block will be family and friends wondering how you will live without bread and pasta (psssst…. you don’t have to, just so you know).
So the first session is two fold – we will dive into mindset strategies that will keep you moving forward AND I will teach to understand gluten which will only, once again, confirm your decision to give it up!
You will leave this session with the inspiration and motivation you need to stand strong as you make the gluten free transition.
We will identify how you want to feel, what you will do when you are tempted to fall off the wagon, and what you want your life to look like when all is said and done. Trust me, life will change for the better.
Sessions 2, 3, and 4 – Breaking it all down and putting it into action + Meal Plans Done with You
During these sessions, I will be teaching you “how” to eliminate the gluten from your life, and what you can eat now. Not only will I be teaching you the information, but you will have the opportunity to ask questions, seek support and share any challenges you are encountering so we can remove them from your path.
You will learn:
- to identify gluten, the foods you can and cannot eat, how to read gluten free labels, and the big question everyone wants to know the answer
- how to clean out your kitchen, set your kitchen up for success, restock your kitchen, meal planning and meal prepping for eating success
- how to upgrade old recipes to be gluten free and how to create new gluten free recipes
- how to handle social situations, how to avoid being “glutened”, how to travel gluten free, resources and inspiration, next steps
What else to expect?
As a former third grade teacher, I believe in the power of homework! It’s your time to practice, make mistakes and revise as you go with my support.
So you will be given “take action” homework! In order for you to be successful, you must implement the homework. We will check in at each session about how things are going so I can best tailor our sessions to meet your needs.
You will also be able to contact me in between sessions should questions arise. Your success is my goal. I’ll be with you every step of the way, and then some.
I will provide you with downloadable guides that cover all the information we discuss during our sessions so you can reference these at any time. Hang them up on the fridge, tuck them away in your purse when you visit the grocery store, or put them on your nightstand to read before bed!
We will create gluten free meal plans together during each session based on what you like to eat, which will enable you to implement your new learning without feel overwhelmed.
It was a joy to meet with you each week. Your smiling face, personal experience stories and words of encouragement helped me get over some of the humps I had with the transition. Your passion for wanting a gluten free life was contagious!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Time is precious, so just to be clear….this program is NOT for you if:
- you don’t want to change the way you eat
- you cannot commit to a 100% gluten free diet
- you are not ready to take action
- you are not motivated to make any changes
- you don’t have the time to make it happen
If you’re not sure if we are the right fit, send me a message and we can schedule a free 15 minute Skype call to meet 🙂
Let’s create optimal health together. You in?
About Jessica Yeager:
Jessica Yeager is a certified Culinary Nutrition Expert, and a former elementary school teacher turned Culinary Nutrition Educator. A visionary for health creation, she believes in raising the level of optimal health in the world by bringing education, information and take action now strategies to people everywhere. She wants to empower you to change what you eat, so you can change how you feel using real, whole foods that heal. Optimal health, she believes, starts with the food you eat. You can read more about her here and her food philosophy here . It’s time to live your best life, right now.